The face is our business card. Each of us wants to look younger than his age, especially if you are a little too much. . . Therefore, the question of how to rejuvenate the skin of the face and body is of interest to everyone or almost everyone.
Here are some useful tips to rejuvenate your skin and look beautiful at any age.
- Don't wrinkle your forehead. Even for young girls, the habit of frowning can cause wrinkles to appear. Just look at yourself. Or ask a friend to slap your forehead when it wrinkles.
- The same applies to the entire face. Don't strain your face. look at this. Relax more often. Don't squint in the sun. Wear sunglasses.
- There is no cosmetic surgery from 10. 00 to 20. 00! During this period, the skin is closed. Don't go to the beauty salon at this time, it's just a waste of your money.
- If there is a rash on the face and body. Burn a few cloves of garlic. Mix ashes and honey to make gruel. Use this ointment to rub acne (you can't rub it). After a period of time, scabs will form on the surface of the pimple. Be careful not to rub it, use a beauty disc dipped in urine to remove it. And blot it dry again with a clean diaper.
- Wash your face with flaxseed decoction in the morning and evening.
- Perform facial anti-aging exercises every day. The key word here is every day, morning and evening, 10-15 minutes in front of the mirror. You can easily find such exercises on the Internet.
- Regular cleansing of the face can remove old dead skin cells and rejuvenate you. Can carry out mild peeling. A mixture of dormant coffee and ground oatmeal is suitable for this. If the skin is very sensitive, it is best to only use oatmeal.
- Not only need to clean the exterior, but also the interior. A very simple way is to sip a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes every day.
- Some people use herbal ice cubes to help rejuvenate the face. But this is contraindicated in skin prone to rosacea.
- Seaweed mask is an excellent way to treat wrinkles. As proof-the hands of Chinese women who work with seaweed look very young even in old age.
- Use rejuvenating essential oils (jasmine, verbena or rose) to massage the facial activity points.
- Neroli essential oil smoothes wrinkles, rejuvenates tired and sagging skin, and helps eliminate acne and problematic skin conditions during puberty, premenstrual syndrome, pregnancy and menopause. Orange blossom can be added to creams, masks, toners, shampoos and conditioners.
- For aging skin, use creams rich in vitamins and plant extracts. Make a mask 1-2 times a week.
- The important thing is-proper nutrition + active physical activity + fresh air. Well, you know it yourself.
How to rejuvenate your skin with a mask
- Protein-Honey-Bearberry Mask. . . Heat 1 tablespoon of honey until it is liquefied. Add the whipped egg whites and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. The mask has a good effect on wrinkled, sagging and sagging skin.
- Yeast Mask. . . 15-20 grams of yeast is diluted with water until the sour cream thickens. Apply to skin. For oily skin, we dilute the yeast with water, and for dry skin-use milk or vegetable oil.
- Revitalizing mummy mask.Dissolve 1 gram of mummies in 100 grams of boiling water. Clean the skin beforehand. Relax. Wet a thin layer of cotton wool in the mummy solution and apply it on the face. Keep the mask for no more than 2 minutes. This mask cleans, nourishes and refreshes the skin.