Aging is a natural process. The age-related changes are mainly reflected in the face. Some people think it is impossible to avoid, so they accept the deterioration of appearance. But there are some simple and effective ways to slow down aging. You can get anti-aging treatment in a beauty salon or at home.
What is skin aging
The main cause of age-related changes in the face is reduced production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. The firmness and elasticity of the skin are supported by collagen fibers to prevent it from sagging. Hyaluronic acid provides sufficient hydration.
As we age, the metabolic process slows down, so cell renewal slows down and the tissue saturation of nutrients deteriorates. The skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles appear. This usually happens after 45 years of age. But some women face age-related changes earlier. Various external and internal factors will accelerate aging.
The main cause of premature aging is the negative influence of the external environment or unhealthy lifestyle. If these factors are eliminated, the process can be stopped. What can accelerate age-related changes:
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation;
- Dry, frosty or hot air;
- Dust, smoke, unfavorable environmental conditions;
- A sedentary lifestyle;
- bad habits;
- lack of sleep;
- Sleep on a high pillow.
Intrinsic factors include genetic predisposition, skin characteristics, hormonal imbalance, and endocrine diseases.
Rejuvenation is a process that is not only aimed at eliminating wrinkles. Their mission is to reduce all visible signs of skin aging:
- Lose flexibility
- sagging skin;
- Thinning and dry skin;
- Vascular network
- Loose skin and enlarged pores;
- Drooping cheeks, eyelids, double chins;
- Obscured oval face;
- Drooping lip corners;
- Increase pigmentation.
The revival should be comprehensive. It is important to apply multiple methods at the same time: lifestyle changes, proper skin care, special cosmetic procedures. This is the only way to delay aging and improve skin conditions.
The beautician recommends starting an anti-aging program at the age of 25-30. At this time, the first signs of aging appeared. But they can be carried out in 40 or 50 years. The use of modern technology allows you to delay aging and maintain youthfulness.
The synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid began to decline after 25 years. The skin still looks firm and fresh. This is due to rapid metabolism and cell renewal. But she needs proper care. In order not to cause early age-related changes, it is important to clean and moisturize the face regularly and protect it from UV rays.
30 years later
At this age, many women will have the first signs of aging: fine lines, eye bags, loss of elasticity, dull complexion. This is usually caused by improper skin care. After all, the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid is still sufficient. Only the skin needs help: remove dirt, excess sebum, moisturize, and protect from the negative effects of the external environment.
40 years later
At this age, natural aging begins. The metabolic process slows down, the damage of free radicals accumulates, and the production of estrogen decreases, which helps to maintain youthful skin. Age-related changes in the face are becoming more and more obvious. Wrinkles appear on the corners of the eyes, around the mouth, and bags under the eyes. The skin loses its elasticity and becomes dull and dull.
50 years later
Fifty years later, age-related changes have already appeared in all women. But with proper care, you can slow down aging even at this age.
Facial rejuvenation at home
In order to slow down the aging process, proper skin care is essential. It should include the following stages:
- Use mild products in the morning and evening when cleansing your face. Soap, hot water, and alcohol lotion are not recommended;
- Deep clean with scrub once a week;
- Use ready-made or homemade lotions, tonics, and essences to condition and moisturize, and use the decoction of chamomile, parsley, green tea, and cucumber juice to effectively wipe the face;
- Nourishing cream or serum needs to be applied at night;
- Before going out-day cream with anti-ultraviolet function;
- Do a moisturizing or nourishing mask 1-2 times a week.
At home, you can use purchased cosmetics, household masks, and multiple vitamins to restore vitality. Facial massage and facial muscle gymnastics are also effective.
Cosmetics with special ingredients are used to restore vitality. They contain hyaluronic acid, vegetable oils, vitamins, and fruit acids. From a large number of anti-aging products, every woman will choose the most suitable one.
In addition to ready-made cosmetics, folk recipes can also be used. The most effective is the mask. The composition should include plant-derived antioxidants, vitamins A and E, oil, and fruit acids.
You need to make masks 1-2 times a week. They are prepared before application. It is best to use ceramic or glassware for mixing. Apply a thin layer, avoiding the eye and mouth areas. There, the skin is very thin and special products are needed. You can keep this type of mask for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
We analyzed the existing recipes of homemade masks. Based on women’s comments, they chose the 7 most effective and simple ones.
- The cabbage mask tightens the skin. Need to grind 2-3 pieces, you can use a meat grinder. Break up the protein separately and mix it with the pureed cabbage.
- Apricot mask contains fruit acid. Grate 1-2 fruits and add a little kefir or yogurt.
- Grate a small carrot and squeeze out the juice. Mix it with oatmeal to make a paste. Add a few drops of egg yolk, vitamin A and olive oil.
- Steamed oatmeal with hot milk, cool. Add some olive oil.
- Chop a small bunch of parsley. Mix with one tablespoon of sour cream and one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mash half a banana with a fork. Add egg yolks and a tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Beat the eggs. Mix with 3 tablespoons of kefir and 1 tablespoon of honey.
Facial gymnastics or facial sculpting are very popular recently. This is a set of facial muscle exercises that can regulate them, accelerate the elimination of toxins and blood circulation. This can improve the skin condition.
Gymnastics is very simple, no more than 10 minutes. Such exercises are effective:
- Raise your eyebrows, press with your fingers, close your eyes for 5-7 seconds, then open them;
- Use the tube to open your lips, blow out the air forcefully, and then open your mouth wide;
- Close your eyes, open your mouth and smile, then use the tube to pull it out;
- Puff your cheeks vigorously, count to 5 and release air through your closed lips;
- Tighten your tongue and jaw, without relaxing, tilt your head back and then forward.
Massage to regulate the skin, speed up blood circulation and metabolism. It allows you to avoid loss of elasticity, wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and double chin. You can do it yourself.
It is recommended to have 5-10 minutes of self-massage every day. Exercise should be carried out along the massage line. Start from the neck, then the cheeks, paying special attention to the nasolabial folds, and finally massage the forehead. It is impossible to stretch and rub the skin hard; stroke it, tap it with your fingertips.
It is recommended to use oil, balm or cream. During the operation, cosmetics are better absorbed. There are several massage techniques, you can try all of them and choose the one that suits you:
- Lymphatic drainage;
- Zogan (Asahi) technology developed by Japanese beautician Yuko Tanaka;
- Use with massager: roller, smooth, with mesoscooter, vibrating massager.
Multivitamins and dietary supplements
In order to maintain youth and beauty, special cosmetic preparations are produced. Their content of essential vitamins and minerals increases, and they must contain β-carotene, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, antioxidants, calcium, iron, copper, and selenium. In addition, plant extracts are added to such formulations. Scientists in the American Journal of Skin Endocrinology pointed out that antioxidants can not only slow down the aging process, but also stimulate skin regeneration.
Despite the natural composition of these funds, you need to consult a doctor before taking it. Individual intolerances to components are possible. You need to take the medication according to the course of treatment for 1-2 months.
Facial rejuvenation in the salon
Not every woman, even to restore youth, will decide to undergo surgery. But modern cosmetology provides many non-surgical anti-aging techniques. They restore natural processes in the body: they stimulate the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and cell renewal.
But again, not everyone can perform such a procedure. There are several permanent and temporary contraindications:
- Take antibiotics, anticoagulants, and anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Worsening of chronic diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- decrease in immunity;
- Cardiovascular pathology;
- Infections, viral diseases;
- Poor blood clotting;
- Inflammation of the face;
- Moles, warts, papillomas;
- Tan, go to the solarium a few days before the operation.
According to age, health and skin condition, choose the rejuvenating program individually. First, you need to visit a beautician who will check and advise on the appropriate technique.
The most popular rejuvenation salon treatment. It is done at any age. The bottom line is to remove the top layer of the epidermis. This will initiate the cell renewal process. In the salon, perform shallow, middle or deep peeling. The choice of procedure depends on the existing problem and skin type.
The method of exfoliating is also different. Such methods are very popular:
- Mechanical, microdermabrasion;
- Chemistry-Treatment with acid solutions of different concentrations;
- Laser, laser skin resurfacing;
- Ultrasonic peeling, ultrasonic cleaning.
The results of the injection will last a long time and will be visible almost immediately. With their help, you can remove wrinkles, nasolabial folds, scars, hyperpigmentation, and tighten the oval face. There are several effective methods.
- Botox injections have been popular for many years. Botulinum toxin is injected under the skin to relax the muscles. The procedure quickly tightens the oval shape of the face, removes wrinkles and spider veins. The results are obvious within a week. But it is recommended to repeat it again.
- Mesotherapy is the introduction of special preparations into the surface of the skin, and these preparations are individually selected. They may contain vitamin and mineral complexes, antioxidants, and fibroblasts. Injection into the problem area, the most common is to remove double chin, flies. Helps to remove eye bags, enlarged pores, and age spots.
- Biorevitalization is the introduction of hyaluronic acid preparations under the skin. It helps the cells retain water. Because of this, the relief and skin tone become even, and the elasticity of the skin increases. You need to have 3-7 meetings every 2 weeks.
- Plasmolifting is about introducing your own platelet-rich plasma into the problem area. This is the safest injection technique and will not cause allergic reactions. The injection stimulates the regeneration process, eliminates age spots, increases skin elasticity, and smooths fine lines.
It occurs because the skin is exposed to light pulses without ultraviolet radiation. They penetrate deep into the skin and heat them up. This helps stretch the contraction of collagen fibers. Improved blood circulation and reduced pores. The light pulse triggers the process of regeneration and collagen production. The process is painless, lasts 15-20 minutes, and does not cause side effects. It is recommended to have 4-6 courses of treatment with an interval of 2-4 weeks.
Allows you to eliminate age spots, wrinkles and even skin tone. After photorejuvenation, the elasticity of the skin increases, the oval shape of the face is tightened, and fine lines disappear. This procedure can eliminate blood vessel networks, age spots, scars and acne marks. Shown after 40 years.
Laser skin rejuvenation
The beautician believes that this method is the most effective for quick facelifts, wrinkles and other skin blemishes. You can do this in 25 years. The treatment is given once a week. The complete course requires 5-7 lessons. Although after the first operation, the face became younger by 3-5 years.
The safest laser in cosmetology is neodymium. Its beam penetrates into the dermis to a depth of 8 mm. It has the following effects:
- Remove dead skin scales;
- Improve metabolic process;
- Stimulate cell renewal;
- Accelerate the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid;
- Whitening and removing pigmentation;
- Cleans pores and removes blackheads.
Radio frequency or radio frequency boosting is the use of radio waves to heat the dermis. Effectively fight wrinkles and sagging skin. Exposure to radio waves triggers the cell renewal process and stimulates collagen synthesis. Wrinkles are reduced, scars, and sagging folds disappear. This method can be used after 25 years.
Prevent rapid aging
Aging is inevitable. But you can slow down the process to make the age-related changes in the face less noticeable. The beautician recommends the following preventive measures:
- Appropriate skin care, including cleansing, moisturizing and UV protection;
- Balanced nutrition, including fresh fruits, vegetables, fermented dairy products, and easily digestible protein in the diet;
- Take multi-vitamin complexes, preparations containing omega 3 fatty acids;
- Use at least 2 liters of water a day to avoid dehydration;
- Quit smoking and drinking, destroy cell nutrition;
- Enjoy high-quality sleep on orthopedic pillows;
- Active lifestyle, walking in fresh air is particularly useful, it helps to provide oxygen to the cells.
Simple home remedies and beauty treatments in the salon will delay aging. A comprehensive approach and adherence to the beautician’s recommendations will help prolong puberty.