Every woman knows that you can guess the age by the condition and appearance of your hands. Therefore, to stay in shape, do not forget that rejuvenation of hands is a necessary procedure. Because there is a thin layer of fatty tissue under the skin, the skin on the hands will quickly age, become dry, and wrinkles appear.
In addition, it is often exposed to ultraviolet radiation, cold, windy weather, corrosive chemical and mechanical stress.
Unfortunately, rubber gloves for cleaning are not popular among our women, so household chemicals can irritate and damage delicate skin.
You may not always be able to spare time and money to go to a beauty salon, but it is also possible to do hand rejuvenation at home. It is believed that hand rejuvenation consists of two care procedures. The first is to prevent premature aging, and the second is to repair damaged and tired skin. Folk remedies for rejuvenation provide protection, hydration and nutrition.
Prevent premature skin aging
Preventive procedures aimed at rejuvenating the hands include measures to protect the hands from various environmental influences. It is possible to do this at home.
Before leaving home in inclement weather, you need to apply protective equipment. In the cold and wind, you can apply sunflower or olive oil to your skin. It will prevent redness and cracking.
Always wear gloves when handling household chemicals.
After cleaning, it is recommended to use a salt bath for hand care for a quarter of an hour. If sea salt is not available, orange, grapefruit or eucalyptus oil can be used.
Hand rejuvenation recipe
Use one of the following recipes to refresh your hands and keep them soft, smooth and clean.
- Herbal lotion.Calendula and chamomile (each 1 tablespoon) must be poured into hot water (0. 1 liter) and hold for half an hour. Strain and add a spoonful of glycerin. According to the reviews, to achieve results, you need to apply the lotion 2-3 times a day.
- Vegetable mask.Take any vegetables (such as carrots or cucumbers), chop them and apply this composition to your hands. After ½ hour, rinse off and wipe your hands with olive oil. This mask has a good nourishing and moisturizing effect.
- Potato mask.Hand rejuvenation can be done with a potato mask. Mash two boiled potatoes, add warm milk (a few spoons), and add a spoonful of olive oil. Apply this mixture to your hands and put on polyethylene gloves for half an hour, then rinse the brush. You need to make a mask once a day for 7 days.
- Egg mask.Beat the egg yolks, add a few drops of lemon juice and a spoonful of oil. Leave the resulting material on the brush for 20 minutes.
- Paraffin bath.Melt the cosmetic paraffin, cool it to an acceptable temperature, and soak your hands in the bathtub for half an hour. Paraffin therapy nourishes and conditions the skin.
The care of hand skin is no less than that of face and body skin. Take care of your hands as much as possible-make a mask, massage, bathe. Their ideal state will definitely make you happy.