As we age, facial skin becomes unattractive, loses its elasticity and freshness. This is also caused by violations of the body's hormonal background or external damage to the surface. The way to get rid of this situation can be plastic surgery-a procedure that corrects acquired defects in an operational or superficial way.
For women who are concerned about age-related or other skin changes, cosmetic surgery can help restore self-confidence.
What is plastic surgery?
Tightening can fully adjust the upper layer of the skin, thereby rejuvenating and refreshing the treated area. Depending on the method of performing the operation, the fastening can be performed surgically or non-surgically.
When serious problems arise, surgical intervention is required, and the degree of complexity varies.
- Traditional facial cosmetic surgery involves pulling the upper layer of skin without changing or affecting internal tissues. This option is suitable for removing fine lines and correcting minor skin imperfections;
- Deep lift (SMAS lift)-is a mature surgery in which multiple incisions are made and then excess tissue is removed;
- Endoscopic surgery is performed using modern technology. In this case, the tissue compression is performed from the inside, using a miniature camera embedded under the skin from the side of the scalp. This method avoids large incisions, thereby shortening the recovery time after surgery.
In recent years, non-surgical cosmetic techniques for skin rejuvenation have become more and more common because they are almost painless, relatively affordable, and have no special contraindications. In the non-surgical skin tightening process, the following methods are used:
- Serum-convenient to use at home because they are equipped with a fixed dispenser (to save money), have different speeds of action and have almost no contraindications, unless the ingredients are intolerable in individual cases;
- Deep penetration mask-can be made of natural ingredients or synthetic materials;
- Lifting creams-in most cases, they are used at night because they exclude the simultaneous use of other cosmetics.
Non-surgical skin tightening methods are available on the market, so you won’t have any difficulty in buying them. Everyone has the opportunity to use such drugs at home.
A homemade formula made from natural ingredients will help to significantly tighten and refresh the skin without going to a beauty salon.
How to perform plastic surgery at home?
In addition to salon techniques, today there is a simpler and safer plastic surgery method, and it is also suitable for home. Modern beauticians have developed many skin care products with regenerative effects, which have a firming effect on the skin that elongates wrinkles, but there is no need to use expensive store cosmetics. The effect of homemade natural herbal mask is not inferior.
Cosmetic surgery at home includes using lifting masks and using homemade lotions and balm to care for delicate skin. We provide the simplest and most effective home cooking recipes.
- The cucumber mask will help tighten dry skin. For this you need a strong egg white and ½ ripe cucumber puree, without skin and seeds. Add a teaspoon of olive oil to the resulting material and mix thoroughly. In addition to eliminating wrinkles and smoothing the oval shape of the face, this treatment can also reduce the appearance of age spots. To make the effect as effective as possible, the mask should be applied 1-2 times a week for half a month or longer.
- The universal remedy for all skin types is a dill composition, which includes a spoonful of mashed fresh dill, a spoonful of oatmeal, and ½ spoon of olive oil. Apply the substance with a brush for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It is recommended to repeat the procedure every week.
- The honey mask perfectly stimulates blood vessels, smoothes wrinkles and evens out skin tone. If you are not allergic to this ingredient, you can tighten your face in a few days at home. You need egg whites, stir with a spoonful of oatmeal flour, and add a tablespoon of melted honey to the stirred composition. Stir the substance and apply it to the skin warmly for about a quarter of an hour. Rinse with water, without soap.
These are the simplest and most effective recipes, but there are other recipes, so everyone can choose the most suitable care for their skin.
Take care of your skin with massage-it will reward you with a beautiful face.
In addition to facial masks and balm, you can also take care of your skin through enjoyable procedures such as massages. Combined with cosmetics, it helps to perform facelift independently. The main content of this business is to apply the right technology and execute the procedures in a specific order.
- First of all, it is important to monitor hygiene-you need to wash your face thoroughly with running water, clean your cosmetics before, and then wash your hands with soap and water.
- The preparation stage is to treat the skin with ointment (you can take ordinary baby cream or choose a cream suitable for sensitive skin). Otherwise it will stretch the delicate skin and cause bruising and swelling.
- We warm the facial skin with massage movements from the nose to the temples. All movements should be performed completely with fingertips without too much pressure.
- The next step will be to massage the forehead area-from the eyebrows upwards and then to the sides.
- Now you can move to the chin. It needs to be smooth from the center part to the sides. Don't forget the earlobes, they can also participate in the massage process.
- This process is done by stroking the back of the hand in the submandibular area.
It is not difficult to do this kind of massage at home, the whole process does not exceed 15 minutes, and the results will be seen in a week.
Except for massage, simple exercises that stretch the skin will not interfere; they can be performed throughout the day. This not only helps to strengthen the face, but also "stretches" the "numb" skin cells.
- In order to strengthen the skin on the neck and chin, you should regularly make "I" and "U" sounds for 1-2 minutes, always stretch and maintain tension.
- Air movement will help you perform visual cosmetic surgery. You should inhale air through your nose, close your lips tightly, swell your cheeks to the limit, hold this state for 5-7 seconds, and then suddenly release air through your mouth.
- Open your mouth wide and try to touch your chin with the tip of your tongue. This exercise can build muscle strength and form an oval shape.
As you can see, there are no difficulties with these suggestions, so you can follow them at home without any effort. Regular exercise will keep your face in good condition, which means you will maintain your body's natural beauty and youth for longer.