Salon beauty treatments are very effective, but they are quite expensive and not everyone can get them on a regular basis. And they alone are not enough to stay young and beautiful forever. In any case, the skin needs continuous and high-quality care at home. The lifting mask should become an indispensable part of women after the age of 30.
Causes of skin aging
As we age, the human body begins to undergo irreversible changes. Since the skin is the largest organ, they appear on the skin first. It becomes drier, loses firmness and elasticity, becomes wrinkled and sagging with ugly folds.
The main reasons for this shift are:
- Changes in hormone levels;
- Reduce the production of collagen and elastin;
- Reduced skin moisture;
- Negative environmental impact;
- bad habits;
- Lack of sleep and stress;
- Various chronic diseases.
Even if professional high-tech methods are used, the aging process cannot be completely prevented.
However, regular and correct use of household lifting masks for facial rejuvenation can keep the skin in good condition for a long time even without radical measures.
Who needs a mask
The beautician recommends making a moisturizing and nourishing mask at least once a week after 25 years. Due to constant pressure and unfavorable ecological environment, at this age, the skin is beginning to be affected and needs support.
But you should not rush to take off the mask. Only after the age of 30-35, when the natural cell regeneration rate drops and the first signs of aging appear, additional stimulation is needed:
- Lack of natural radiance of the skin;
- Yellow or gray complexion;
- Simulate deepening of wrinkles;
- Loose skin and lethargy;
- The corners of the lips and eyes are drooping;
- A horizontal ring appears on the neck;
- Clear double chin;
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin;
- Feeling of dryness and peeling;
- Oval swelling of the face;
- Bulldog cheeks that appeared.
In addition, it is best not to wait until all these negative signs are fully revealed. The earlier you start using an effective mask, the better the effect.
The result largely depends on the correct application of the lifting mask. Not understanding the basic principles of their use can make all efforts in vain, and even the most expensive methods will not achieve the desired results:
- Must consider the individual characteristics of the skin to choose the ingredients of the mask;
- Before using for the first time, it is recommended to do an allergy test;
- Immediately prepare a facial mask made according to folk recipes before use;
- The skin must be cleaned thoroughly before the operation, preferably peeling;
- The mask is applied in layers, spread evenly along the massage line with a brush;
- Then you need to close your eyes and lie down calmly without talking;
- The film mask can be removed with one movement of the chin in the upward direction;
- The hardened mask must be covered with a damp cloth and soaked for 3-5 minutes.
After washing off the product thoroughly, a light moisturizer or gel should be applied to the skin. The frequency of applying the mask should not exceed 2 times a week. Once again, you can take multivitamins or nutritious foods. On other days, the skin should rest-it's not worth overloading the skin.
After a 10-15 course of rejuvenation treatment, at least one and a half months should be rest before it can be repeated.
A good lifting mask must contain moisturizing and nourishing ingredients to continue to care for your skin. But this is not enough for her austerity.
Manufacturers have added bioactive high-tech ingredients to the masks they buy today: liquid collagen, elastin, placental extract, stem cells, nano silver, etc. Naturally, their prices are high, but the results after application are simply fantastic.
But natural remedies are also very effective. It just takes longer to achieve the same effect. It is very important to choose the right ingredients for the skin. Therefore, it is best to consult a beautician and listen to his advice.
You can now buy high-quality professional lifting masks via the Internet or in specialty stores. Its main advantage is its high efficiency-after just a few applications, the face will get better.
The main disadvantage is that the price is quite high, which is due to the presence of high-tech biologically active ingredients.
The second major problem is that this dense mask is not suitable for everyone-they often have allergic reactions. Therefore, it is best to buy and use the probe first.
In ordinary cosmetics stores, you can buy facial masks with lifting effects. These facial masks are based on natural ingredients: plant extracts, essential oils, and seaweed. Allow them to be used more frequently-through intensive courses, even every other day.
If you are not lazy, you can prepare an anti-aging mask at home according to folk recipes. There are many, but most of them are based on the same ingredients: cosmetic clay, yeast, natural and essential oils, honey, decoctions or herbal tinctures.
Here are the three most popular, easiest and most effective homemade facial mask recipes:
- Clay. On two tablespoons of cosmetic clay (preferably white or green), pour one tablespoon of fresh grape juice and add one teaspoon of peach oil, olive oil or wheat germ oil. Mix everything well, apply on the face and keep it completely dry. Don't move or talk! The mask has excellent rejuvenation, perfectly cleanses and tightens pores, and improves skin tone.
- Contains retinol. This mask is suitable for those with oily skin that increase problems-they regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands and perfectly strengthen the capillaries, allowing you to get rid of the vascular network. In a tablespoon of homemade cream or sour cream, add two ampoules of retinol (or 10 drops) and aloe vera paste to make porridge. Keep it for at least half an hour.
- ginger. Perfectly improve blood circulation, accelerate the metabolic process, tighten and restore skin vitality. Add a teaspoon of honey, an equal amount of freshly squeezed ginger juice, and a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a tablespoon of flaxseed oil. If the mask is too thin, you can thicken it with pea flour or rice flour. Apply in layers along the massage line and keep for 15-20 minutes. If the burn is severe, rinse as soon as possible. Not recommended for very thin and sensitive skin.
You can find or write many other useful recipes. The main thing to remember is that you should not jump from one tool to another. To get good results, you need to use a mask for at least one month. Then you can take a break and try something new.
This may sound strange, but the use of a lifting mask is contraindicated. They are very few, mainly related to the particularity of these cosmetic ingredients. You cannot use them:
- Under 30 years old;
- Six months after facial plastic surgery;
- Violation of the integrity of the skin;
- Suppurative acne and skin disease problems;
- Have severe rosacea;
- In the later stages of obesity.
It is strictly forbidden to use professional products and masks containing aloe vera for cancer patients-they will aggravate the condition and accelerate the growth of tumors.
In order to improve the effectiveness of the mask, you need to reconsider your diet and at least slightly change your lifestyle. Experts recommend the following recommendations:
- Get rid of bad habits-nicotine and alcohol will dry the skin and accelerate its aging;
- Add fresh fruits and vegetables, fatty fish, seeds and nuts, whole wheat bread and cereals to the menu;
- Drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean, non-carbonated water every day;
- Limit coffee consumption to 1-2 cups per day;
- Refuse to go to the solarium, do not sunbathe;
- Before going out in the sun, protect your face with a cream containing UV filters.
Regular facial massage is very useful, if possible, a hardware beauty procedure at home or in the salon every six months.
In the eyes of most women, it is impossible to do a high-quality plastic surgery at home, especially after the age of 35, using only masks. However, they are of great help in the struggle to maintain beauty and youth. Combined with other anti-aging treatments, between the two, they will have a significant effect.
Natural, high-quality professional products, if selected and applied properly, are better than pure natural masks. This is not surprising-the formulations of the leading manufacturers are developed by top experts in modern scientific laboratories. Therefore, if there is a chance to buy such masks at least once a year, it is still worthwhile.
But family remedies should not be ignored. The skin will respond to any vitamin and mineral nutrition to improve skin tone, increase plumpness and reduce the number of wrinkles. The most important thing is regular care and high-quality cleaning. Therefore, when using a mask, you should exfoliate at least once a week. It helps unclog pores and remove dead skin cells on the surface. This means that the skin will be able to breathe and the nutrients from the lifting mask will penetrate deeper.