They said that the neckline is a woman's passport. This statement can be considered absolutely correct. If a woman observes the face and hands carefully, the shoulder area rarely attracts attention. In addition, the skin in this area is quite thin, so it will quickly succumb to the influence of negative factors.
What causes aging in the shoulder area
After 30 years, the appearance of chest wrinkles can be observed.
If the influence of some factors is prevented in advance, then the wrinkles on the chest will appear much later.
Unfavorable factors affecting the skin of the shoulders include:
- Lack of effective regular skin care;
- Often exposed to the sun: sunburn, sunbathing, solarium;
- A sharp drop in weight;
- An uncomfortable tight-fitting bra;
- Lack of vitamins and minerals.
Signs of aging in the shoulder area
Several signs of aging can be observed in the shoulder area:
- sagging skin. This problem is related to the loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- rash. The skin in this area is usually located under clothing, and its quality is not always good. Therefore, the skin cannot get oxygen, but is affected by synthetic materials. Chest rashes are usually related to gastrointestinal problems.
- Pigmentation in the shoulder area. This phenomenon is very common because this area first absorbs a lot of ultraviolet radiation. Age spots may also appear due to hormonal imbalance or any disease. Naturally, the treatment of hyperpigmentation must start from solving health problems. However, the stain itself needs to be removed by beauty.
- Vascular asterisk. In most cases, the appearance of rosacea is related to the work of internal organs, genetic predispositions or hormonal imbalance.
- wrinkle. It is practically impossible to prevent the formation of wrinkles, because this is the natural mechanism of aging. However, you can try to force the skin to follow the path of renewal.
Some signs of aging have underlying causes and are related to health conditions. The recovery of the shoulder area should start with overall strengthening of the body and getting rid of health problems. But even after the cure, obvious signs still exist. Therefore, it is important to solve these problems comprehensively internally and externally. In this case, you must ask the beautician for help.
Hyaluronic acid as a means to rejuvenate the shoulder area
The most effective method for skin regeneration in the shoulder area is bioactivation. This is the most effective way to prevent and treat skin defects. This requires the introduction of hyaluronic acid into the deep layer. The term "biological revitalization" means revitalization.
Hyaluronic acid has obvious moisturizing effect. In addition, it can also stimulate cell division, collagen synthesis, increase angiogenesis, improve blood circulation and skin nutrition. The organization is updated.
There are two ways to introduce hyaluronic acid:
- Injection method. The technique is like this: Use the thinnest needle to dig a 4 mm deep hole, leave a slight height at the injection site, and dissolve within a few days. This method is relatively painful and requires anesthesia with a disinfectant cream.
- Laser method. Apply a gel containing hyaluronic acid to clean skin. Through the action of laser penetration, hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin. With the help of lasers, micro-injections of the required depth can be carried out. This process is absolutely safe and painless. In this case, there are no traces on the skin.
The rejuvenation effect after the introduction of hyaluronic acid is almost immediately visible. The Biorevitalization course includes several procedures from 5 to 10, with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
The use of hyaluronic acid for rejuvenation has an obvious disadvantage-the effect is unstable. After 9-12 months, the course must be repeated.
Acid exfoliation-a unique way to rejuvenate the shoulder area
Exfoliation is a process based on the skin's ability to regenerate. The principle of regeneration is to renew skin cells that form new tissues.
Initially, a skin resurfacing is performed to clean the skin. However, with their in-depth use, it was observed that the skin recovery process was activated. Therefore, after the old cells are destroyed, young cells will appear, thus making the skin younger.
To rejuvenate the shoulder area, use a peel based on alpha hydroxyl (AHA) and glycolic acid. These compounds can remove the stratum corneum and start the renewal process. The process of new collagen production and elastin production begins in the skin. As a result, the skin becomes elastic, wrinkles, stretch marks disappear, and age spots disappear.
Only a doctor can choose the correct sour skin. You only need to perform professional acid peeling in a professional beauty clinic.
The pickling process is carried out in four stages:
- Skin cleansing;
- Strip application
- Acid neutralization
- Revitalizing mask.
One procedure is enough to rejuvenate. You need to know that there is a recovery period after peeling. Depending on the type of peeling, it may be 10 to 30 days. It is recommended that no more than one moderate and deep skin resurfacing every 3-5 years.
The neckline is the pride of a woman. Don't underestimate her. You will see how a man's eyes are only looking at you.