The appearance of a woman's hand shows her modification. If the skin of a woman's hand is smooth and soft, and her nails are neatly manicured, you will definitely notice this peculiar beauty. It is hard to imagine that in our time, there is a fair representative of free boxing. Now it seems that this is nonsense.
But what should you do when wrinkles appear on your hands at the age of 40? The most important thing is not to despair and concentrate on anti-aging procedures. Of course, not everyone can afford to visit the beauty salon, but you can also find a solution to this problem at home. With the help of homemade masks, you can achieve amazing and fast results.
How to achieve fast results
In order to get a fast anti-aging effect, you don't need to spend a lot of energy, time and money. Everything you need to make a mask can be found in the refrigerator. Only a few ingredients are required to prepare the product, and usually, after a few exercises, you will find an amazing result.
However, in order to make the results exceed all expectations, you must follow all the rules of preparing a mask at home, the rules of wearing it on your hands, and most importantly-bring hand care into the system. Before applying the mask, you need to prepare your hands. It is best to use a special bath in front of each mask.
Take a bath before applying the mask
Before using the mask, you must carefully prepare your hands. The preparation is simple. Soothing soaking is a useful preparation step.
The bathtub is the same as the mask, which can be prepared separately at home:
- Herbal bath formula. Take a teaspoon of linden, chamomile, St. John's wort and nettle. Pour boiling herbs into boiling water (half a liter). Immerse the herbal soup in the water bath for ten to fifteen minutes. Filter the resulting broth through cheesecloth, preferably by folding it four times. The filtered broth must be adjusted to one liter. That is, add water to it until you get one liter. Dip your hands into the finished soup and keep it for ten minutes.
- Linseed bath. This will require three teaspoons of flaxseed and five drops of essential oil. Preparation: Pour the flax seeds into the water and boil on low heat. Then it was filtered and ground with a mortar. Pour the previously poured broth into the final porridge and boil again. The container where the linen is located must be wrapped in a towel and left in this form for half an hour. After half an hour, open the container and cool to a comfortable temperature. Steam the resulting mixture for ten to fifteen minutes.
Taking a bath before using the mask can improve the effect of the mask on the skin. You can choose your favorite bathtub and you can use it alternately each time-this is not the main content. Most importantly, it should be used regularly. Now, both hands are ready for the next step.
5 rules for applying masks
In order for the mask to achieve the desired effect, certain conditions must be met before it can be prepared and subsequently applied to the hands. If done correctly, the procedure itself should be pleasant.
Preparation and application rules of anti-aging mask:
- For the best effect of the mask, you need to use it at night, and some even need to be used overnight. This is because the skin is at rest and relaxed at this time. If you implement masks in a course, you can expect to get a positive effect from the masks, that is, apply it multiple times but do it regularly.
- Before putting on a mask, you must wash your hands and then apply the bath lotion.
- After taking a shower, dry your hands first. They must be completely dry.
- Before using the mask, please gently massage your hands to improve blood circulation.
- Put the mask on your hands for at least 30-40 minutes to allow it to be absorbed. It is not recommended to wash it off before then.
- Some anti-aging masks need to be left overnight. In this case, cotton gloves should be worn on your hands.
- Only use warm water to wash off the mask from your hands.
- At the end of the process, apply the nutrient cream to the skin.
These rules should always be kept in mind, but for example, in winter, other hand care is required.
The function of winter skin care
If you don't take care of your hands in winter, the benefits of bathing and anti-aging masks will not be enough.
Basic hand maintenance skills in winter:
- Not only in winter, but generally speaking, it is impossible to wash with hot water. The hot water started to dry the skin.
- Never wash your hands with antibacterial soap. It makes the skin dry.
- After every wash, you need to lubricate them with nourishing cream and do a little massage. The massage action should be like this: Massage each finger as if removing the ring from the finger. Next comes exercise, as if the gloves are straightening.
- All housework can only be done with rubber gloves. Before wearing them, you need to lubricate the skin of your hands with a cream containing silicone.
- In cold or windy weather, be sure to wear gloves or gloves.
- Introduce the hand care rules of using nourishing and revitalizing mask.
Hand rejuvenation at home
After putting on any mask, your hands will feel good, so after doing this step one or two times, you may not even notice that it has become a habit. In this case, you cannot stop and must continue proper care. In this way, the hands will never give the exact age of the owner. With proper care, they will always look presentable. There are several types of anti-aging agents.
Certain types of anti-aging masks:
- Paraffin wax. It is mainly used by those who spend a lot of time in the cold. The paraffin wax applied to the skin begins to release heat, which can relieve pain and tension and moisturize well.
- Peeling mask. Remove dead skin particles, thereby renewing dead skin. After going through the mask, after nearly two sessions, the result is already obvious. After treatment, the skin is soft as silk.
- Whitening. It is usually unusable and helps to eliminate skin pigmentation. Due to the acid contained in its ingredients (such as lemon juice), this product can perfectly whiten the skin. This mixture is very suitable for skin rejuvenation.
- Nutrition. The product can nourish the skin very well. The ingredients include nutrients, minerals and vitamins, thanks to them that make the nutrition fully utilized. At the same time, the product is perfectly absorbed and has a positive effect on the health and appearance of the skin. The skin is immediately nourished, soft and smooth, and looks healthy.
- Moisturizing. It is recommended to definitely use it for any age group. Skin can definitely be dry at any age, there are many reasons for this. Due to its ingredients, the mask can moisturize the skin very well.
- Nail care. When taking care of your hands, do not completely forget the health of your nails. The mixture also provides dual care. In addition to promoting skin rejuvenation, it can also strengthen the nail plate. The nails begin to grow rapidly and harden at the same time.
Simple hand mask formula
The following hand covers can be easily made at home.
Honey can mainly prevent dry skin, restore youthful vitality and nourish skin.
- 1 tablespoon l. Any honey
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 tablespoon l. Lemon juice;
- 1 tablespoon l. Oil (plant).
Mix all the ingredients and let stand for a few minutes. If you leave the mixture overnight, you can achieve greater results.
A very useful mask. The curd contained in its ingredients has a rejuvenating effect.
- 1 tablespoon l. Lemon peel or lime peel;
- 1 tablespoon l. Green tea;
- 1 tablespoon l. Oil (almond or olive can be taken);
- 3 tablespoons l. cottage cheese.
First, you need to obtain uniform clumps from the curd without clumping. Then mix all the ingredients. Spread the mixture on a thick layer. Keep it for about 25 minutes. For best results, use the mixture twice a week. The result is smooth skin.
Parsley curd facial mask. When using this mask, it will produce proper nutrition and excellent skin moisturizing effect.
- 1 tablespoon l. Freshly squeezed fresh parsley juice;
- 2 tablespoons l. Cheese;
- 2 capsules or 2 pieces of fish oil.
Mix the ingredients, let them brew for five minutes, and then apply the resulting mixture in a thick layer on the skin. You need to hold for at least 15 minutes. After that, wash off the mixture and then apply any moisturizer to the skin until it is completely absorbed.
This mask does not require any content. Its ingredient is only mashed potatoes. The requirement for mashed potatoes is to be warm. It is necessary to apply it on the skin and keep it for about 25 minutes. The result is a soft, smooth handle.
- 1 tablespoon l. Oatmeal;
- 1 tablespoon l. Bait
- 1 tablespoon l. Baking soda;
- 1 tablespoon l. Sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon l. Vegetable oil (olive oil);
- 1 tablespoon l. Butter;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 0. 5 teaspoon lemon juice;
- 0. 5 teaspoons of greens (you can choose coriander or dill).
This is a super beneficial anti-aging blend suitable for all skin types. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and then apply the resulting mixture on your hands. The mask perfectly nourishes, moisturizes, rejuvenates the skin and soaks the skin with collagen. It must be applied continuously. The course includes 8 masks, which are distributed once a month. In order to achieve better results, you need to wear cotton gloves. The effect of the product is immediate.
activates and brightens the skin, used for skin pigmentation or redness.
To prepare it, you will need:
- 2 tablespoons l. Oatmeal;
- 1 tablespoon l. Lemon juice;
- 1 tablespoon l. Any oil (vegetable oil);
- 1 tablespoon l. water.
Grind oatmeal and add warm water. Stand up and swell. Add squeezed lemon juice and oil. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and then apply the resulting ingredients to your hands. For best results, please wear cotton gloves and keep them overnight.
Premature skin aging
To keep your hands young and beautiful, you need to prevent premature skin aging. It may be related to the following factors:
- Close contact with water and household chemicals. No woman would think how much she hurts every day. Washing dishes, washing clothes, doing other housework, and using household chemicals at the same time, but not protecting the skin, is very common.
- Climatic factors. The skin of the hands is very sensitive to UV rays and weather changes. Therefore, no matter in winter or summer, the skin needs extra care.
- Hormonal disorders in the body. With age-related changes in a woman's body, estrogen levels decrease and the skin becomes dry and loses its previous healthy appearance. To prevent premature skin aging, you need to prevent it.
Starting skin care in time can help prolong puberty. You need to remember your hands every day: protect them from cold, sunlight and household chemicals.