As we age, the skin loses its freshness and elasticity, and signs of aging begin to appear. Masks can reduce nasolabial folds, eye wrinkles and other problems. The anti-aging mask below can easily leave you at home.
What should anti-aging masks contain
If you often use the maskwith avocado oil, you may notice that the development of wrinkles slows down. The oil can moisturize, fix the moisture in the skin, and prevent further dehydration. The product is easily combined with other natural ingredients to form an anti-aging mask.
Cucumber-Contains antioxidants and vitamins, which can smooth wrinkles and reduce age spots. Vegetables can resist solar radiation and soothe the skin. Contains vitamin K to eliminate dark circles under the eyes. Vitamin B-5 helps maintain moisture in the skin. This product is rich in silica-the main anti-wrinkle antioxidant.
Dead Sea Mudhas the beneficial properties of rejuvenating the skin. Tighten, increase blood flow to cells, smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It removes toxins, stimulates the skin's ability to better absorb vitamins, proteins and minerals, and improves the effectiveness of other masks.
Carrot-a source of antioxidants, containing vitamin A, which helps the skin heal and heal, and reduce wrinkles. Homemade carrot mask recipes are time-consuming, requiring boiled carrot juice with cornstarch or sour cream. In the absence of time, look for ready-made carrot masks.
Aloehas many benefits for the skin. The plant is effective against loss of elasticity and sagging skin. Improve collagen production and reduce wrinkles.
Honeyrefreshes and tightens sensitive skin. It can be used as a gentle exfoliant-remove dead cells and stimulate the emergence of new cells. Very suitable for moisturizing. This product can be used with avocado oil or coconut oil.
Banana-Another source of antioxidants rich in vitamin E and A, which can reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and first wrinkles. It also contains vitamin B-6, which can prevent dry and cracked skin. The combination of banana with avocado pulp and oatmeal can remove dead cells and moisturize the upper layer of the epidermis.
The anti-aging mask purchased should include:
- Alpha lipoic acid-Prevent signs of aging, relieve aging, improve energy production in cells, and reduce inflammation;
- Biotin-Anti-drying, flaky skin, and cracking at the corners of the mouth. Natural resources of biotin: soybeans, avocados, eggs, broccoli;
- Caffeine-a powerful antioxidant that can shrink blood vessels, make the skin elastic and prevent ultraviolet radiation;
- Glycolic acid-Enhance the production of collagen and reduce the signs of skin aging;
- Green teahas anti-oxidation, regeneration, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Hyaluronic acidis one of the best moisturizers to maintain skin elasticity.
Homemade anti-aging mask
When you are worried about the signs of aging and want to reduce its appearance, you should use a homemade mask. From the following effective anti-aging mask options, choose the one that suits your personal skin needs.
Gelatin anti-wrinkle mask
Gelatin is a viscous liquid substance made of collagen. For medicinal purposes-make the skin smooth, strengthen, rejuvenate, and remove impurities. This product can be used as a standalone product, but it is more effective when used in combination with other ingredients such as milk, lemon, and honey.
Milk gelatin mask, cleans and softens the skin, smooths wrinkles. Ingredients needed: a few spoonfuls of gelatin powder 100 ml. milk. Application:
- Pour the gelatin powder into the container, pour milk;
- Heat, keep stirring, and cool to body temperature;
- Wash and apply the product on the face;
- Pay attention to particularly dry places, leave it for 30-40 minutes;
- , then carefully peel off the tape.
Attention!Initially, it is recommended that you make sure that you are not allergic to gelatin one day before using the product.
The mask contains honey and olive oil, and gelatin can exfoliate, nourish and soften rough skin. Take a spoonful of 1/1 teaspoon of gelatin powder. Honey/olive oil. Usage:
- Pour the powder with warm water, dilute to liquid, mix with other ingredients, and mix;
- Brings a pleasant temperature, distributed on the face;
- Wait until the product is dry and hard;
- Delete leftovers.
Yeast mask for aging and problem skin
These masks are rich in vitamins C, B and PP, so they have a rejuvenating effect. Thanks to enzymes, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins in yeast, it conceals wrinkles on the skin and makes the complexion look refreshed. In the deep layer, yeast components will strongly metabolize fat in the skin and eliminate harmful substances.
Yeast removes gloss, acne and pimples. They counteract the inflammatory process and improve the condition of fading, fading and often red skin.
Yeast anti-aging yogurt maskSuitable for women over 40 years old. Fermented dairy products normalize fat production, and yeast cleans pores. Preparation:
- Mix a few tablespoons of yeast and a spoonful of yogurt together, and you should get a thick paste;
- Distribute the mixture on the clean face along the massage line and wait for half an hour;
- Rinse with water.
Banana and olive oil maskSuitable for women over 40 years old, suitable for combination skin:
- Peel and mash the banana;
- Add a spoonful of yeast and 2 tablespoons of oil to it;
- Stir and distribute on the skin;
- Wait 20 minutes, then wash.
Sauerkraut mask, essential orange oilDryness:
- Chop the cabbage and add a spoonful of yeast;
- Drop a few drops of oil and stir evenly; After 15 minutes,
- cleans the face and distributes the mask. Wash away.
Masks made of different types of clay
An anti-aging mask made of white clay, almond and jojoba oil and whole wheat flour (recommended for women over 50). The latter product will remove dead cells and protect them from environmental influences. White clay will promote blood circulation and clean gently. Take 55-85 grams of clay, one tablespoon of whole grain flour, and 1/1 teaspoon. Jojoba oil, almond oil, mineral water. Preparation:
- Mix some water with clay;
- Add other ingredients to make a paste;
- Spread the mixture on the neck and face, keep it for 15-20 minutes, and then wash.
Bentonite essential oil clay mask. Ingredients:
- 4 pages of apple cider vinegar
- Filter pure water;
- A spoonful of honey;
- 1 drop of frankincense and lemon essential oil;
- 5 drops of rosehip oil;
- 2/2 spoons of bentonite and kelp;
Mix vinegar, honey and oil in a non-metallic container (bentonite reacts with metal). Add the main ingredient seaweed and stir with a non-metal spoon. Pour in water (you can use aloe vera juice instead) and stir to the desired density. Use your fingers to apply to a clean face to dry it. Wash your face after 10 minutes.
Cherry and India healing clay maskcan firm the skin and remove dark spots. Application:
- Take 4 ripe cherries and chop them as much as possible;
- Add a few spoons of Indian clay, add 3 drops of water, mix, and leave on your face (20 minutes);
- Use cold water to remove residue.
Yogurt anti-aging mask
An anti-aging mask made of lemon, yogurt, egg white, papaya and honey will rejuvenate and make the skin hydrated, radiant and elastic (especially recommended for women over 50). Papaya pulp will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will release antioxidants, whiten dark spots and stimulate collagen production. Egg white will replenish energy and tighten pores. Ingredients: protein, 1/2 lemon juice, 1 papaya pulp, several tablespoons of yogurt, one spoon of honey. Use:
- Peel the fruit, cut into small pieces, and chop with a blender;
- Add other products to the finished pulp and make a paste;
- Use the brush to evenly distribute on the face and neck;
- Hold for 15-20 minutes, rinse.
Yogurt mask with papaya pulp and coconut oil. Coconut oil softens and nourishes. Papain papain can remove dead cells. Preparation:
- Mix equal parts of papaya and yogurt, then add a little coconut oil;
- 5 minutes to apply. On the face, the face will become young and fresh again afterwards.
Orange peel yogurt maskremoves wrinkles and imparts natural luster. Orange peel contains a lot of vitamin C, which can perfectly protect the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight. Preparation:
- Mix dried orange peel powder (1 tablespoon) with two tablespoons of yogurt and sprinkle the product on your face.
- Wait until dry, then rinse.
Important!Greek yogurt is a powerful source of protein and lactic acid. Its ingredients nourish, moisturize the skin and reduce pores. It is used as a standalone product for facial masks.
Protein mask-best lifting power
The peach protein mask has firming and refreshing effects. Egg white will reduce fat content and provide elasticity. Instructions:
- Stir the white powder in a bowl and crush the peach pulp.
- Blend, spread on the face and neck with strokes;
- Wait for half an hour to delete leftovers.
Protein anti-wrinkle cucumber mask, has a healthy complexion (especially recommended for women over 60). Cucumber will increase cell yield. Preparation:
- Take a cucumber (1 small), chop it, and add protein;
- and other ingredients: a spoonful of lemon juice, some apple pulp, crushed mint leaves;
- Stir and leave on face (20 minutes).
Anti-aging mask containing honey and protein(especially recommended for women over 60). Preparation: a spoonful of honey, 4 drops of essential oils (sage, lavender, citrus, patch fragrant or lemon), 1 protein. Application:
- Mix the components until a paste is formed;
- Leave the face on for 20 minutes and wash it off.
Algae, protein, orange and honey facial mask. Preparation: a few tablespoons of seaweed (kelp), a spoonful of honey, 1 teaspoon. Freshly squeezed orange juice, protein. Application:
- Combine the products and stir until smooth;
- Use a brush to cover the clean neck and face evenly;
- Wait 15 minutes, first wash with hot water and then cold water.
Aloe Vera Skin Aging Mask
Use sea salt, lavender oil and aloe vera juice to repair the scrub mask. This product is suitable for face and body. Salt will soften, cleanse and restore the skin, aloe will renew cells, and lavender will improve blood circulation. Preparation:
- Mix ½ tablespoon. Salt, 1/4 tablespoon. Pure juice or aloe vera gel, 1/4 tablespoon. Essential oil, the mixture should be thick;
- Apply to face and body, gently rub into the skin in a circular motion;
- Then take a contrast shower.
Seaweed, Aloe Vera and Honey Maskcan cleanse and restore the natural properties of seaweed. It will also moisturize, impart elasticity and smoothness. Ingredients: 1 teaspoon. Aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 cucumber slices, small teaspoon. kelp. Application:
- Heat honey, then add kelp powder, mix;
- Let the mixture cool (10 minutes), pour the aloe vera gel;
- Spread the mixture evenly on the face and neck, and put the cucumber ring on the eye socket;
- Wait 10 minutes. Until dry, then wash.
Aloe, green clay soothing maskfor aging skin. Smectite has a moisturizing and soothing effect, can eliminate toxins and regenerate the skin. Take: a spoon of aloe vera gel, a spoon of green clay, a spoon of rose water and a few slices of cucumber. Manufacturing process:
- First, in a non-metal bowl, mix rose water with clay;
- Add aloe vera gel and mix well;
- Leave the prepared mixture on your face, let it dry, and then rinse with water.
Banana mask, glowing and wrinkle-free skin
Banana honey blend can rejuvenate rough, aging skin and gently cleanse it. Ingredients: a few ripe bananas, a spoonful of honey. Preparation:
- Mash the bananas with a fork, transfer to a container, and mix with honey;
- Mix thoroughly and spread on clean skin;
- Hold for 15 minutes, and use massage movements (2-3 minutes) to remove excess.
Banana Yogurt Maskhas a dry feeling and sensitivity. Usage:
- Take a medium-sized fruit, mashed potatoes and mix with a spoonful of yogurt;
- Spread on the face and neck, leave for at least 10 minutes.
- Use cold water to remove excess water and use it twice a week.
Banana mask with honey and cheesewill bring radiance and smoothness to rough, aging skin. Use it several times within two weeks to get noticeable results. Ingredients: ripe banana, 4 tablespoons of cheese, 2 tablespoons of honey. Usage:
- Chop the banana and mix it with the rest of the ingredients;
- Grind into a uniform paste and heat it to a comfortable temperature;
- Keep it for 15 minutes and remove the excess as usual.
A mask of avocado, cream, honey and carrots. Avocado contains vitamin E, carrot-antioxidant and beta-carotene. Cream is lactic acid and protein, honey is the leader in care products, and its efficacy cannot be underestimated. The anti-aging mask will improve skin structure and complexion, collagen production, and eliminate age spots. Take: carrots, protein, 2 tablespoons. l. Heavy cream, 1/4 avocado pulp, a spoonful of honey. preparation:
- Boiled carrots and avocado skin;
- Mix with other ingredients and stir with a blender;
- Spread the paste evenly on a clean face and neck;
- Wait 15 minutes and wash as usual.
Mask with red wine, green tea, protein and honey
Help prevent aging and make it smooth. Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine, protein, 1 spoon of honey and 3 grams of matcha powder. Preparation:
- Heat honey slightly, mix matcha and water (1/1);
- Add protein, honey and wine and mix until uniform; Keep
- on your face for 15 minutes and rinse with running water.
A mask with lettuce, clay, honey and mint
Take 5 lettuce leaves, white mud, a spoonful of chopped mint leaves, half a spoonful of honey and a little water. Preparation:
- Use a blender to crush the lettuce leaves and squeeze the juice;
- Mix the juice with mint leaves and honey and let stand for a few minutes;
- Take clay (adjust the amount yourself);
- Send to other products, mix;
- Spread the paste on the skin, wait 20 minutes, and then wash it off.
Strawberry facial mask
Strawberries contain vitamin C, so products containing this berry are particularly effective for people with oily skin. Berries are used to rejuvenate the skin and recover from scars and acne. The anti-aging strawberry coconut protein and coconut oil mask will help resolve any acne and acne. Coconut oil is nourishing and the oil has natural antibacterial properties, which can resist bacteria. Preparation:
- Mix 1 strawberry with protein and mash;
- Pour a spoonful of coconut oil;
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then wash.
Strawberry facial mask with sweet potato anti-aging. Ingredients: half sweet potato, peeled, diced, 3 large strawberries, a little honey, vitamin E oil solution. Capsule preparation:
- Use a blender to mix the ingredients;
- Distribute on clean skin, avoid areas such as eyes and mouth;
- Wait for 10 minutes and remove the residue with water;
- If you need to add moisture, please use coconut oil/olive oil.
For strawberry honey anti-aging mask, take 3 strawberries and 2 spoons of honey. Usage:
- Mash the berries and mix them with honey;
- Soak for 20 minutes to dry;
- After drying, remove the residue with a wet towel.
Important!Vitamin E oil solution can smooth wrinkles and wrinkles, improve firmness and elasticity. Prevent the skin from sagging and shrinking. It is easy to combine with other ingredients in the mask: use with fermented dairy products, honey, essential oils, cucumber and coffee grounds.
Tips and rules for skin aging
- Limit sun exposure. Harmful ultraviolet rays are the number one cause of premature skin aging. To prevent harmful effects, it is recommended to apply sunscreen every day in any weather. Choose a light-colored texture-don't clog your pores.
- Choose the correct sleeping position. Incorrect posture is the second leading cause of wrinkles. In order to prevent the lines on the mouth of the puppets and the wrinkles around the eyes, try to get used to sleeping on your back.
- Follow facial expressions. Repeated movements (laughing, smiling, yawning, crying, surprise) will cause skin breakage. Avoid unnecessary facial expressions, wear sunglasses, and avoid squinting eyes.
- Resist gravity and exercise muscles. Gravity causes the facial muscles to sag, especially those muscles that have never been used. Exercising the muscles under the skin will help your face become firmer and maintain a clear contour.
Lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid addiction. Drinking a lot of water can also affect the condition of the facial skin.
Comments (from the comments on the website)
"I use a combination of skin and clay masks to help me a lot! But I want to diversify the usual clay applications in some way. I chose the white clay and oil optionsI will definitely try to prepare it. "
"I like to make some recipes with bananas very much, I like it very much. The skin becomes smooth and soft, and I hope that wrinkles can be reduced after a few uses. "
"I have some strawberries left. I decided to make a mask. A very simple coconut oil formula. This anti-aging mask smells like. . . and it is very pleasant to apply. The skin looks clean and nutritious, I will continue to use this fragrant recipe. "