Only 20-30 years ago, the only reliable way to deal with age-related changes was facial surgery. Then came the age of fillers and Botox. Despite some advantages, all these technologies have disadvantages. Fortunately, people continue to discover new ways to prolong youth. Even without injection, the skin can be firm, fresh and healthy. This has been proven successful in hardware beauty for facial rejuvenation. A review of many patients confirmed this fact.
Hardware technology has become a new step in the development of beauty. They allow you to quickly and painlessly eliminate many imperfections in appearance and significantly rejuvenate the skin. All procedures are performed using special equipment. And through exposure to ultrasound, cold, vibration, vacuum or electric waves to achieve the desired results.
Hardware programs become more and more popular every year. Patients who have tried these unique technologies share their impressions on the Internet and leave positive comments. The facial rejuvenation hardware beauty can deal with pigmentation, wrinkles, enlarged pores and acne marks. In addition, she can tighten the skin, tighten the oval shape, increase the production of collagen and correct flying hair. It can be said that the indication for this operation is that the patient wants to stay young and improve the skin condition.
There are two ways to rejuvenate hardware:
- Ablation. The integrity of the skin is compromised during the operation.
- Non-ablative. The integrity of the skin is not compromised.
The dermatologist should choose the most suitable hardware rejuvenation method. The results largely depend on the qualifications of the experts and the quality of the equipment.
Be careful when choosing a clinic or salon. It is recommended to pay attention to the comments and recommendations of friends who use hardware to beautify. The device must have all necessary licenses and certificates.
For procedures in clinics and salons, the following equipment is used:
- Microdermabrasion equipment.
- RF boost.
- Ultrasonic scrubber.
- Leather pen.
- Electrotherapy instrument.
- Micro current therapy device.
Usually, special makeup combinations are used in salons. Only one such device can execute about 20 different programs.
The term "hardware rejuvenation" does not mean that the program completely solves the problem of mature skin. It all depends on the condition of the epidermis. Even teenagers can eliminate pigmentation, cleanse and tighten pores with the help of beauty equipment. The first anti-aging surgery, if there are indications, should be performed before the age of 25. They are mainly used to moisturize and repair the skin.
After 35 years, the wilting process began to accelerate. At this age, the skin is called mature. Now more aggressive hardware beauty techniques are needed to rejuvenate the face. The beautician’s comments indicated that RF boosting, fractional laser and micro-current therapy showed the best results.
Dot matrix rejuvenation
Fractional laser can slow down skin aging. During the operation, it acts on the skin in doses. Thanks to a special attachment, a laser beam is divided into many small beams. This provides a partial (like passing through a sieve) effect on the epidermis.
The laser beam will leave micro-damages on the skin. This stimulates epidermal cells to produce collagen and elastin. It is these two materials that provide skin plumpness.
Lattice laser provides excellent lifting effect. Numerous comments confirm this. The laser facial rejuvenation procedure can eliminate tension-free relaxation, oval sagging, wrinkles, vascular networks, stretch marks and scars. In addition, it can tighten pores and remove pigmentation.
Radio wave ellipse correction
In recent years, a procedure called radiofrequency facial lift has become more and more popular. For many women who are looking for effective ways to fight aging, this is very interesting. Radiofrequency lifting is a method of radiofrequency skin tightening and rejuvenation. This method appeared in the beauty industry about 15 years ago.
Due to exposure to radio waves, the deep layers of the epidermis are heated to a temperature of 43 degrees. Under the influence of heat, the tissue shrinks and the fibers shrink. This can improve skin tone and provide lifting effects.
Elevated temperature and electric field stimulate cells to produce more elastin and collagen. Due to the new fibers, a frame is formed, which is characteristic of young dermis.
Radio wave lifting provides an instant lifting effect on the face and neck, eliminating wrinkles and sagging, and restoring elasticity. The results obtained lasted for three years. In addition, the formation of new wrinkles is significantly slowed down.
In surgeries such as radiofrequency cosmetic surgery, ultrasound works on the same principle as radio waves. What is described above. The main difference is the depth of impact. Ultrasonic waves can reach places where radio waves cannot. It affects the deepest layer of the skin.
Unable to determine which method is more effective. Ultrasonic lifting is suitable for some patients. Other people’s skin responds better to radio waves. Therefore, the method of rejuvenation should be determined by the doctor.
Ultrasound stimulation heats the inner layer of the skin. Therefore, the metabolism in the tissues is accelerated, toxins are removed, and collagen is produced. And blood microcirculation will increase.
The benefits of weak pulse current to the body have long been known. This method has been successfully used by physiotherapists to relieve the pain of urolithiasis, cholecystitis and other diseases. Modern beauticians also use micro-current effects to improve skin conditions. The popularity of this method is growing.
It is recommended to use a micro-current facial treatment procedure to easily shape the oval shape and maintain muscle tension. It is completely painless. When the beautician runs a special nozzle along the facial massage line, the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation.
Electric pulse can enhance cell regeneration, collagen and hyaluronic acid protein synthesis. They remove metabolites and toxins and improve blood circulation. They also condition the skin.
After the operation, the face became significantly younger. The results lasted six months. Much depends on the initial condition and characteristics of the patient's skin.
You don’t need injections to rejuvenate your skin. Doctors have discovered that nutrients and moisturizers can be delivered to the deep layers of the dermis in a non-invasive way. This procedure is called non-injection mesotherapy. This is another effective hardware technology for facial rejuvenation.
This process allows you to deal with the following issues:
- The skin is loose and dry.
- Earthy complexion.
- Lose flexibility.
- sports car.
- Enlarged pores.
In order to transport the substance of the revitalizing cocktail to the depths of the skin, the permeability of the epidermal cells must be increased. This can be done using weak electric pulses or infrared lasers. The effect is remarkable after the first operation. It lasts eight to ten months.
Quantitative cooling of tissues allows you to solve many problems arising from the skin aging process. This effective method has been adopted by professionals in aesthetic medicine. Facial hardware cryotherapy can eliminate edema, wrinkles, age spots and scars. In addition, the oval shape is restored and the complexion improves.
Liquid nitrogen is used in this process. Its temperature reaches minus 195 degrees. The cryo-massage of the face is supplied in special tubular containers with various accessories. The duration of this process does not exceed 10 minutes.
High-intensity pulsed light for facial rejuvenation is relatively new. It was originally used for light hair removal. Over time, the beautician noticed an improvement in the skin condition where exposed to pulsed light: the pigment spots disappeared and the spider veins became less visible. In addition, wrinkles are smoothed. Then, a method of facial rejuvenation was developed.
Light therapy provides a dose of warming to the dermis. She acts on the nipple layer. This increases the intensity of such biochemical processes in the skin, such as new collagen production.
Light therapy is one of the most effective hardware procedures for facial rejuvenation. After just a few treatment sessions, the deepest wrinkles are smoothed, an oval shape is outlined, and the wrinkles are tightened. The course includes four to eight programs. The effect after photorejuvenation can last for six months.
Ultrasonic facial liposuction
Due to overweight, even young girls will have double chins and double chins. In addition, the nasolabial folds become more pronounced. All of these will deform the lower part of the face. It has also increased visually for several years.
Removal of fat deposits can restore the face to its original features. This can be done using ultrasonic liposuction. It only destroys fat cells and does not affect other tissues.
During the operation, the doctor will perform several small punctures. There are no scars and scars. Within five days, the swelling subsided completely.
Ultrasonic liposuction is one of the best hardware procedures for facial rejuvenation, because it allows you to solve the problems of sagging cheeks, blurred oval shapes and double chins. In addition, this process stimulates the formation of collagen fibers, which are responsible for the elasticity of the skin.
Make hardware beauty at home
Modern women can independently care for their skin and prevent it from fading. Home hardware facial beauty helped her in this regard. Many procedures can be performed without the help of a dermatologist. All you need for quality care is to choose the right beauty equipment.
For home use, you can purchase:
- Micro current stimulation device.
- Vacuum pore cleanser.
- Ultrasonic device that can treat wrinkles.
- Improve the elliptical state of the radio frequency wave device.
- Laser equipment for skin regeneration.
- A device for light, ozone and ion therapy.
No special skills are required to use home beauty equipment. Everything you need to know is described in detail in the instructions. We must not forget the contraindications.
Contraindications of hardware beauty
The most important concern of aesthetic medicine is safety. Patients who choose hardware cosmetology may not be afraid of anesthesia and have a long recovery period. Such procedures minimize the risk of adverse reactions and medical errors. The comments confirmed this.
The hardware beauty of facial rejuvenation should not be used only in certain situations. Contraindications include:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Malignant tumors.
- The presence of pacemakers.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Kidney and liver pathology.
The hardware technology of facial rejuvenation is becoming more and more popular. The comments of the beauticians and their patients prove this. Women who have completed the complete hardware rejuvenation treatment said that their faces will be visually younger by five to ten years. In patients, the oval shape is tightened, the nasolabial folds become less obvious, and the pigmentation disappears. In addition, the skin becomes firm and hydrated.
In the patient's response, he noticed another advantage of hardware beauty-no long-term recovery. There is no need to take sick leave. You can perform daily activities immediately after the operation.
Our excellent skin care advice and basic guide
Systematic care of the skin of the body and hands will allow you to maintain its elasticity and smoothness, and avoid unsightly stretch marks, wrinkles or age spots. It is necessary to apply nourishing cream, use special products, massage and simple exercise.
Skin care for hands, neck, chest, abdomen, and thighs should be systematic. Only daily care will have the long-awaited effect, allowing you to enjoy its brilliance, smoothness and silkiness.
Gently peeling with homemade mask can prevent it from drying, peeling and glowing. The soft, firm and toned skin of the entire body emphasizes the youthful, healthy appearance and beauty of any woman. It is important to take care of her correctly, use various methods, and do some special exercises.
General guide to body and hand skin care
Any woman must strictly abide by several important rules. They are related to skin hygiene, keeping clean, using various products and performing gymnastics. Here are some important body care recommendations and rules to maintain skin elasticity and smoothness:
- Every day you need to use gels, scrubs, and foam showers that are suitable for your skin to cleanse your skin;
- Need to massage, touch, knead or pinch certain parts of the body independently;
- It is necessary to apply the cream in the morning and evening, pay attention to its expiration date and composition;
- In order to maintain elasticity, you need to perform special exercises to help eliminate cellulite and sagging skin;
- The daily menu should include protein foods, vegetable and fruit dishes, meat or fish, and cereals;
- Bathing procedures, swimming, exercise, and walking all have a good effect.
Skin care should start with morning exercises, contrast with showers, and don't forget to use nourishing cream and milk.
Dry skin cannot be cleaned with soap. For oily skin, you need to buy an exfoliating clay scrub. It is best to apply and wash off the gel with massage gloves, and then wipe the entire body with a thick towel.
Care advice for rough and dry hands
At any time of the year, the biggest trouble for well-dressed women is the dry skin on the back of the palm, the fingers that turn red from frost, and the hardened fingers, calluses and cracks due to gardening work. Proper care of dry hand skin can help avoid these annoying manifestations, soften it, moisturize and give it a soft touch. The following are basic guidelines for removing dry skin on hands:
- When washing your palms with soap or gel, you should gently massage and gently touch the skin;
- Apply cream only after the skin is completely dry for better absorption;
- During frost, you need to wear gloves and lubricate your palms with protective cream;
- It is not recommended to put your hands in the water for a long time;
- The cream should be oily, nourishing or moisturizing, day and night.
Skin care rules for neck and chest
There are certain rules that need to be followed to care for the skin on the delicate parts of the neck and chest. The following are the most basic:
- You must use warm palms for massage, but it is forbidden to stretch, pinch and squeeze the skin;
- To wash in the shower, you only need to use the gel, do not use exfoliating scrubs and exfoliating breasts;
- Be sure to gently dry your neck and chest with a towel, and then apply fat moisturizing cream or nourishing cream, milk;
- The massage action should be touching, showering-contrast;
- Once a week, you can use commercial products or natural formulas of herbs, products, and oils to make a moisturizing mask;
- Be sure to wear a comfortable bra, avoid tight, tight clothes, and too stiff collar.
Tips for Belly Skin Care
The skin on the abdomen is not as soft as the face or chest. It is more elastic and can stretch highly during pregnancy. Because of this, many women experience stretch marks, sagging, and scars. The care of the abdominal skin should be carried out according to the following rules:
- Severe weight loss or weight gain causes the skin to stretch and sag. It is necessary to monitor weight and gradually lose weight;
- Pregnant women need to use special ointments, wear bandages and belts;
- In the shower, you need to massage your abdomen, use scrubs, herbal ointments, clay masks, sea salt, honey;
- Massage movements should be painless, tingling, rubbing, clockwise strokes, and folds of the skin;
- Anti-cellulite or drainage gel helps to warm up the skin and remove excess fluid from cells;
- It is necessary to take a contrast shower, apply stretch mark cream, rub your abdomen with a hard towel or massage gloves, and brush your teeth.
Skin care rules for thighs and buttocks
The skin care rules for the thighs, hips and waist are no different from the general recommendations. It is necessary to use special hygiene and care products, massage. Here are some useful tips for those looking for smooth thighs and firm, toned buttocks:
- It is necessary to use anti-cellulite cream with warming or cooling effect;
- You should take a contrast shower, alternating water temperature and water pressure;
- Massage should be done with vigorous movements, using kneading, kneading, and clapping;
- Can't gain weight or lose weight rapidly, sit still for a long time;
- You can’t do without buttocks and hip exercises-they must be done every day;
- You should drink clean water, exercise, bike, swim, and dance.
Foot and heel care
The smooth heels and feet look beautiful, allowing you to wear open shoes and walk barefoot without hesitation. The care of the heel is to exfoliate, soften and keep clean. Every night you need to apply moisturizer or moisturizer on your feet, and use herbs and sea salt to make a massage bath. In order to keep your heels smooth and not cracked or injured, you need to:
- Clean them very carefully with pumice, which is usually not recommended;
- Don't forget to wash your feet with warm water every day;
- Apply greasy nourishing cream and use anti-perspirant spray every day;
- Only wear clean and dry shoes and socks to avoid pollution;
- If corns or calluses appear, they cannot be removed and the infection may enter the wound.
All these fairly simple body skin care procedures must be carried out systematically. Even if your arms or thighs look smooth and your belly is healthy, you don’t need massages, contrast showers, and scrubs. The care effect must be maintained continuously to keep it elastic, silky and very soft to the touch.